An Update from Vancouver Film Studios
These are unprecedented and uncertain times for all of us and we wanted to give you an update on how Vancouver Film Studios is responding to COVID-19 and the ever-changing situation we all find ourselves in.
We remain open and our employees are working hard, albeit at a distance, to ensure that things continue to run smoothly at Vancouver Film Studios.
The health and well-being of our customers, employees, and community are of the utmost importance to us, not just now, but always. We are doing our part to keep everyone safe:
- We have adjusted our staffing schedule and work areas to minimize contact between employees and others at the studio.
- Our employees are working from home, where possible and despite the necessary distance, are on-hand by email, by phone and for virtual meetings for any questions you may have.
- Our cleaning company has increased the cleaning frequency of high-touch areas, in addition to continuing their usual diligent service.
- We have closed our gym to keep our staff and customers as safe as possible.
- We have cancelled all non-essential delivery and onsite services to ensure the health of our security team, customers and external vendors.
- We are holding all post-accounting production mail for those productions that have wrapped. If you have questions regarding mail, please reach out to our Office Coordinator at local #5000.
Have a question or concern?
We are here for you! We remain open and ready to take your calls. Our main operations phone line is staffed and will be answered during normal work hours. For after-hours or emergency calls, you can reach our security team, who are still providing their usual 24/7 service and can be reached at local #5055.
We want you to know we are with you and we can’t wait to welcome you back to Vancouver Film Studios, for what we expect will be a return to the busy and unwavering film industry we all love.